Edible Earth Farm was the first farm in Western PA to offer a Choice CSA. It's like an online farmers market. You pick it, we pack it and deliver it.
CSA Pickup LocationsAdvance to the registration page to see exact address of the host sites.
- Mt. Lebanon #1
- Mt. Lebanon #2
- Mt. Washington
- Phipps Conservatory [employees only]
- Point Breeze
- Regent Square #1
- Regent Square #2
- Sandy Lake
- Slippery Rock [searching for host]
- Squirrel Hill
- Upper St. Clair
- Wanna host Edible Earth Farm's CSA?
- Bellvue [searching for new host]
- Ben Avon
- Bethel Park
- Bloomfield [searching for host]
- Brookline/Dormont [searching for host]
- Cranberry Township
- Cranberry Township #2 [searching for host]
- Emsworth [searching for host]
- Erie #2 [searching for another host]
- Fox Chapel
- Green Tree [searching for host]
- Grove City [searching for host]
- Highland Park
- Lawrenceville [searching for another host]
- McMurry #1 [searching for another host]
- North Hills
What is a CSA
Why Edible Earth Farm
Edible Earth Farm CSA members receive these unique benefits
- • Year-round deliveries
- • Home deliveries to CSA members from January to mid-June. Al la carte ordering from January through mid-June.
- • Access to a year-round farm store with over 100+ items available any given week
- • Ability to purchase bulk items like peaches, cucumbers and tomatoes, to name only a few
- • More than 40 host sites throughout Western PA
- • 15% off plants and flowers in April and May
- • Free Thanksgiving share for those who register for 2021 before October 1st, 2020
- • Western PAs first Choice CSA where members choose all items every week. Limited Choice CSA slots available.
- • Access to pasture raised meats
- • Unique variety. Edible Earth Farm grows over 200 varieties of vegetables, herbs and select fruits
- • Access to private, CSA member-only Facebook group and Instagram feed. Members share recipes and meal ideas in the Facebook group. E-newsletters from the farm.
- • Access to on-farm events, tours and educational sessions
- • A meaningful connection to first generation farmers April and Johnny
Small CSA Share vs. Large CSA Share
Full Choice CSA Share vs. Traditional CSA Share
A Full Choice CSA is a higher cost CSA share where members can choose all of what goes into their weekly box. Small CSA customers can choose 7 items per week and a large CSA customer can choose 10 items.
Is Edible Earth Farm's CSA 100% Organic?
When Does the 2020 CSA Begin
What is a Vacation Hold and How Does it Work
Access to the Edible Earth Farm Online Farm store
Is a CSA Right for You?
• It is important to you to have a relationship with a farm and the farmers and you want to better understand what goes into producing fresh food.
• It is important to you to have super fresh, local food from a Certified Organic farm.
• You like unusual foods and are you willing to try new things. Especially important if you're considering a Traditional CSA.
• You are willing to adjust your cooking and eating habits to embrace the CSA way.
• You are NOT looking for a “deal”.
• You understand there is some risk in participating in a CSA.
• You want to find a farm that is committed to providing positive social impact through contributions to local food banks, families in need, women's shelters and homeless shelters.